JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wince Hang Out ~Sunway Pyramid~



Today, i was hanging out with my auntie.. jyeayy... Sunway Pyramid... we very bored stay at home.. so, we all make decision for wince hang out went to shopping at Sunway Pyramid..  it so interesting.. cause this place u know liked EGYPT.. have pyramid.. ...huhu.. so, i want to shared some picture was taken in shopping mall sunway pyramid..




                                                                      NICE  KAN..        

It is between Mega Mall Shopping Complex.... huhu... Im so tired giddy of in this shopping complex.. but, i liked when my auntie spends the money with me.. so, i buy something at one boutique on this mall.. Of course blouse.. yeayyy...






Ok.... this is my blouse i have already buying at Sunway pyramid... nice right... liked korean heheheh.. Don't be jealous... u all can buy... peace Yo.... Xoxoxox.... A....