JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I was feel guilty..

Today i was feel sad & guilty to my parents.. i has hurt all parties..especially my mom n dad also my sister.. i know i already troubling n harm u all.. plez forgive me..  sorry my bad..! i was not intention to do actually.. Dad, i always remember u message.. Mom too... sorry... i will promised to u all..has will study hard & achived u dreams.. the success just for u my mom n dad love u.. ummm... my sis, sorry cause always troubling u.. i'm very loving u sis..i can't life without u if u can't in there.. we common good and the bad cause, we same studies at this country.. but, it was diffrent has place only..we far from family...( sabah). so, we must tke care by self kan... its very difficult actually.. but, we must study hard for changes my family life.. i know.. how they difficult for send we study far from them... i got feel.. thats why, i want we prove with them has we can do.. and got excellent result and finished we lesson.. and next, we can got job after that we can transfer their to macca... hope my gold was got.. I'm very loving My Family..