JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Monday, December 17, 2012

Starting My Second Semester 2

Hye.. guyz.. how are u? so long time  I can't update My blog... hee... whatever la.. for the information u all.. this is second semester stay at this campus.. I feel very happy got meet my friends... ika, awine, diy, wani n too my batch course AD111.. congrats to my colleagues already got dean awards... hope u all make be smart students and consistent students... Im always thinking want to be like them... i feel excited if i got DEAN AWARDS.. so, conclusion... must be study hard.. dont give up.. and dont be make lazy students..  if want got DEAN AWARDS.... Insyaallah.., i will try by my self.. why not..  so, my target for this semester hope get good pointer.. (3.68) n for the subject BEL 120 I just target pass.. cause, i know my ability for this subject.. i just was afraid if repeat again.. please i dont want like thats..  hope.. my target will getting....      >> Target u Goal, Achieve u Dreaming<<<