JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Friday, January 18, 2013

I LOVE My Lecturer (Madam Azie)



Ok.. Assalamualaikum.. Today, I want to shared something about My Lect she is Madam Azie.. She is good person and caring to all students..she teach we subject English Language she is kindly and very cheerful woman.. So cute.. Heee.. I very respect her cause u all know? Cause, she was pregnant right now.. She can come with the situation like that's.. She very strong woman.. Everytime she come to class I looked she very tired.. I'm pity to her and afterthat, I remember my mother I was thinking my mum pregnant of me..I love mom..I hope when madam Azie was birth the child will rescued.. And got the child cute like madam azie "cute & manja" seriously guys.. She very cute if u meet she.. U all will says like that's.. Heee..