JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Monday, January 14, 2013

PROJECT ~AD111~




Hello readers..., ok before I would sleep I want to update the story. Today,I'm very tired.. Cause as long u know I have many project to submitted already... Especially, subject illustration.. Fuhh.. This subject very test of me.. But, I just do cause I know this subject can give me something good idea for design.. Now, I already do project COMIC.. This project is Project for semi Final before this, I already draw Artist & Poster Filem.. I would like be choose for artist is DEMI LOVATO and poster filem as I choose TITANIC..I think I draw maybe not same but, I tried by myself.. Hurmmm... Very difficult for students to do something but, students must be patients.. So, guys.. Pray of me achive my dreams.. Ummm.. I feel want to sleep now.. Love u all bye.. X0x0xooo.. :D