JellyPages.com

RiezQcha My Soul

RiezQcha My Soul
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
OFFICIAL BLOG OWNED BY AINMARCELLOW

Friday, January 11, 2013

Summer Splash Come Again~




Hello readers.... Waaa... Long time I haven't update my blogger yeaay.. As u know I'm very busy.. I have many assignment must submitted at the same time.. Sometimes I was thinking crazy and stress heheh.. But, the student will feel like that's.. Ok.. For the story today I want update is "SUMMER SPLASH" u all know what is "SUMMER SPLASH" ok I will explain with u all about The Summer Splas.. Summer Splash means..activity or events Family AD111 as Art & Design my batch Graphic Design..was conducted every one semester.. Summer Splash have game it so I think interesting.. Summer Splash also can give loving with other.. So, tommorow I will be update about the activity k.. If thiz Summer Splash was do at Port Dickson or other beach like bagan lalang its more interesting but, this activity was do at Field.. Umm..
Pooodaaa.. Xoxoxo:D